© Forest and Wood Products Australia Limited, 2014
All copyright in the curriculum and other material on this website is owned by the Forest and Wood Products Australia Limited (“FWPA”), unless otherwise indicated.
Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, and those explicitly granted below, all other rights are reserved.
Except where otherwise noted, this website is licensed under a:
For all material licensed under this creative commons licence, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format; and
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material, under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/au/), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- For further information on Creative Commons licences, see the Creative Commons Australia website at: http://creativecommons.org.au/learn/licences.
Hyperlinks to third party sites: