Find a Resource
Wild Forest Adventures – Parties RSVP Soon
This online story and game will provide students with an understanding of the many uses of a State Forest, how to stay safe when engaging in these activities and ways in which they can help protect and preserve forests.
For more NSW Forestry Corporation resources go to:
Key Curriculum Areas / Subject:
National Curriculum Codes:
Strand Content Description:
- ACHGK022 - The importance of environments to animals and people, and different views on how they can be protected.
- ACHGK023 - The custodial responsibility Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples have for Country/Place, and how this influences their past and present views about the use of resources.
- ACHGK029 - The influence people have on the human characteristics of places and the management of spaces within them.
- ACPPS040 - Describe strategies to make the classroom and playground healthy, safe and active spaces.
- ACPPS041 - Participate in outdoor games and activities to examine how participation promotes a connection between the community, natural and built environments, and health and wellbeing.
- ACPPS054 - Plan and practice strategies to promote health, safety and wellbeing.
- ACPPS059 - Explore how participation in outdoor activities supports personal and community health and wellbeing and creates connections to the natural and built environment.
Cross Curriculum Priorities:
ScOT Catalogue Terms: