Spotted Gum Forestry Story
Spotted Gum is a beautiful Australian native hardwood species, with a very special story. Come with us on a virtual video experience and virtual 360 tour of the Spotted Gum forest story to hear the voices of people working in the forests who are excited to share the renewable, and sustainable, Spotted Gum story.
USING IN THE CLASSROOM TIP:
The 360 Virtual Tour can be used in the classroom to compliment the VR video experience, with the 360 photos containing embedded information hotspots to allow students more time to reflect and observe the virtual environments after viewing the virtual video experiences.
The Renewable Spotted Gum Forest Story - Virtual Video Experience
Tips to view:
- Press the Settings wheel bottom right of screen and select resolution to 1080p
- Press Full Screen Mode button to view at full screen
- Press the forward arrow to start playing
- Use your mouse to click and drag to view full 360 vision
Vimeo Video Direct Link: Renewable Spotted Gum Forest Story
YouTube Video Direct Link: Renewable Spotted Gum Forest Story
360 Virtual Tour - The Renewable Spotted Gum Forest Story
Tips to viewing 360 virtual tours:
- Viewing options - to change the screen view of the tour, in the top right corner, press the 3 dot icon, and select Full Screen Mode for full screen viewing. Choose the following viewing options depending on how you will view the experience:
iPad or computer Google Cardboard or other headset Use your mouse to click and drag the image to view full 360 vision.
If your headset is capable of viewing 360 mode, select "WebVR mode".
NOTE: This tour is also available at ForestLearning tours via the Roundme APP to use on your smart phone in a cardboard or plastic headset devide via
IOS and Google Play.
- Hover your mouse, or use your headset clicker/pointer, over the "i circle" hotspots to view more information about particular key elements of the photo.
- Within each panorama 360 photo on the tour there are embedded portals to take you to the next panorama 360 photo in the tour (upside down photo sphere tear drop icons). Click on these once you have finished in one scene to take you on the next step of the journey.
Design and Technologies, Forest and Wood Themes, Forest Environments, Forest Experiences, Forest Tours, Geography, Teaching and Learning Resources, Virtual 360 Tours, Virtual Environment (360 Photo), VR Experience (video)